Your privacy is important to LUXLLEY. We understand that all information transferred on our website is private and sensitive. Listed below is how we protect our customers from online fraud and protect your personal information. Let us know if you have any questions that are not covered on this page.
Information That We Collect
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as username, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We Use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Specifically, LUXLLEY gives your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier. LUXLLEY also provides your name, billing address, and credit card information to the credit card processor who bills your account.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- if LUXLLEY is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Our website also offers publicly accessible product testimonials. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from the product testimonial please contact us at. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Partnership with Rakutan Advertising
You can opt out of it here: https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-rights-request-form